What you get
- The confidence of knowing which colours to wear to look radiant and healthy
- Guidance on how to wear your colours for your lifestyle and personality
- An optional free makeup discussion and application
- Opportunity to buy makeup and accessories in your best colours
- A personalised wallet containing 42 fabric swatches in your best colours to keep in your handbag for easy confident shopping
Whatever your reason for booking a Colour consultation, I’ll tailor the session to suit you. You’ll discover the range of lovely colours and shades that suit you and how to combine them so you look healthy and feel your best, all the time.
I use the Colour Me Beautiful tonal colour analysis system which is very flexible and nuanced so that you receive a personalised analysis based on your unique combination of hair colour, eye colour and skin tone.
I’ll then create your customised wallet containing 42 fabric swatches in colours which harmonise with your own colouring, and give you guidance on each shade, how to wear them and how to bring them into your current wardrobe.
Useful to know
- The price for your one-to-one in-person Colour consultation is £145
- Your Colour consultation will take between 1.5 and 2 hours
- Your colour analysis will be done with you bare-faced wearing no makeup
- An optional discussion on makeup and a day-time makeup application is included in the consultation. I’ll also advise on the contents of your current makeup bag if you wish
- Bring along some items from your wardrobe that you don’t often wear and I’ll give you tips on how to rescue any not-so-great colours
- I stock a selection of scarves so that you can give an instant lift to your look with a scarf in one of your best colours
- I stock a selection of cosmetics from ColourMeBeautiful so you can go away with makeup in your best shades
- I’m happy to provide a 30-minute follow-up consultation free of charge